Welcome to the largest Mountain Bike Festival in Texas: the Camp Eagle Classic Mountain Bike Festival presented by Hill Country Bicycle Works and Bicycle Heaven. With over 1200 people in attendance, this event keeps getting better.
In addition to hosting mountain bike cross country events, the Camp Eagle Classic brings a full weekend of activities. The race appeals to families as well as a wide variety of outdoor adventure participants.
Dates and Registration
August 31st – September 3rd, 2018
Camp Eagle – 6424 Hackberry Rd Rocksprings, TX 78880
On-Site Registration opens at 7:30AM Saturday September 2nd, 2017
ON SITE FEES: Payment can be made by Cash or Check at Camp Eagle. There are NO ATM’s on property.
Onsite Registration will incur a $10.00 fee over the cost of pre-registration for all adult classes 19 and older
OTHER LINKS AND INFORMATION
TMBRA- Texas Mountain Bike Racing Association – Rules and regulations, rider forums, Texas racing
Terrain at Camp Eagle
Interactive Map- View map – Online map of Camp Eagle’s trails and Jeep roads with mileage, elevation profiles, and multiple underlaying map options.
Camp Eagle boasts a sprawling 1400 acres of the Texas Hill country; a spring-fed crystal clear river pumping 1.2 million new gallons of water every day. Tackle miles of pristine single track, clean limestone cliffs with bouldering, top rope, and lead sport climbing options.
Backpacking and hiking in Texas may not be well known, but Competitor magazine declared Camp Eagle as “Texas’ best adventure destination.” With 1400 acres of rugged Hill Country along with natural caves, a quarter mile of 150′ tall limestone cliff, and 1.5 miles of the crystal clear Nueces River, Camp Eagle has more natural resources jammed into one space than most camps across the nation.
The trails will be open for pre-riding Sunrise to Sunset- $10 daily fee for pre-riding. Please sign in at the main office when you arrive at Camp. There will be no overnight stays during the pre-ride weekends.
Saturday August 18
Sunday August 19
Saturday August 25
Sunday August 26
Camp Eagle Information:
Gate hours: Friday: 1 P- 1:30 A/ Saturday 6:30 A- 12:30 A/ Sunday 6 A – 11 A
- No dogs are allowed on Camp Eagle property. If you have a service dog, please call to inquire about possible accommodations.
- Camp Eagle welcomes RV’s but does not provide any hookups or dumping.
- Cell service is not available at Camp Eagle. Wifi and land lines are available at the main office.
- No ground fires are allowed on Camp Eagle property, nor are there any public grills. Personal camp stoves & similar cooking devices are welcomed.
- Camp Eagle does not offer any fuel services. Please take care to fill up on your way in.
- Smoking is not allowed inside any of the lodging Camp Eagle offers.
- A helmet must be worn any time you are on a bike.