Camp Eagle offers hotel rooms, screen shelters, yurts, dorm style rooms, hostel-style beds, and open areas for tent & RV camping. All rooms that are still available can be booked below.
Trying to figure out where to book? Here’s a map of all of our housing options for your reference.
June 1st, 2018, 9:00 am: 2nd half of rooms open. Must have race confirmation number.
Mandatory checkout Sunday 10:30 am- Thanks for coming!!
Camp Eagle Information:
- No dogs are allowed on Camp Eagle property. If you have a service dog, please call to inquire about possible accommodations.
- Camp Eagle welcomes RV’s but does not provide any hookups or dumping.
- Cell service is not available at Camp Eagle. Wifi and land lines are available at the main office.
- No ground fires are allowed on Camp Eagle property, nor are there any public grills. Personal camp stoves & similar cooking devices are welcomed.
- Camp Eagle does not offer any fuel services. Please take care to fill up on your way in.
- Smoking is not allowed inside any of the lodging Camp Eagle offers.
- A helmet must be worn any time you are on a bike.
Land Access Fee- Everyone ages 3 and up attending the Camp Eagle Classic must pay a one time $10 fee at the front gate.